Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Freud P0740X Pro 7-1/4-Inch 40 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf Wet Lumber Cutting Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch and Diamond Knockout Arbor

7-1/4" x 40 Tooth Freud Pro finishing blade ATB
Customer Review: This Thing Cuts Fat Plywood So Well
I always bought cheap blades and didn't know what I was missing out until I bought this one. This high tech design dissipates excess heat produced by friction. Cutting very thick plywood used to be a struggle for me, but this blade made it a piece of cake! I now know that the heat caused by a bad blade can melt glues that are used to make the plywood and makes it harder to cut the plywood. No more smokes from the cutting wood for me! I guess one doesn't need a fancy circular saw. One just needs a very good blade!
Customer Review: Another winner from Freud
Great blade, totally transformed my Skil saw. I use this blade to cut sheets of oak plywood for projects and have always gotten a nice smooth cut.


saw blade Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment